Total Pageviews

Friday, June 12, 2009

ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-PALIN, ANTI-PROBLEMS, AUNTIE MAME

Dancing as fast as I can...running away - while acknowledging increased anti-semitism and becoming more and more anti-Palin and wishing I was Auntie Mame. There's too much going on in the economy to cope with...who needs more? There are enough vipers slithering around banks and in the stock market. This week, rattling my concerns...

...the bad-mouth old preacher from Chicago and the old gun-totin' Nazi committing murder in DC and old-news Sarah Palin's latest bid for media attention with outrage at Dave Letterman's bad judgment joke about her bad judgment daughter - she loved the SNL bad taste jokes when she could orchestrate and use the publicity...there are little day-to-day problems and now there are larger broad-scoped issues...I wanna' be Auntie Mame 'cause she would keep her classy, cool and take off for Pago-Pago or the South of France to uncoil and meet the snakes head-on, on her turf...I'm...

...too angry - I'd hiss and miss - so, goin' finshin' to coil-up, release my venom and dance back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment